Lafayette Real Estate Attorneys
Davidson Meaux provides a complete range of real estate services to commercial property owners, developers, residential property owners, lenders and other parties. We facilitate real estate transactions, represent property owners in rezoning matters, conduct real estate litigation and provide other services to help our clients achieve their goals.
Our extensive experience in this area of law and long-standing relationships with key players in the Southwest Louisiana real estate industry enables us to efficiently handle any transactional matter. In litigation, we are thorough in our approach and vigorous in court.
Davidson Meaux can address these real estate issues:
- Facilitation of commercial and residential real estate transactions
- Preparation and review of real estate sales and mortgage documents
- Title search and review
- Drafting and review of commercial leases
- Assistance in rezoning, land use, permitting, financing and other matters essential to the real estate development process
- Real estate litigation
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Adverse possession and boundary disputes
- Real estate sales contract disputes
- Title disputes
- Other transactional and litigation matters involving real estate
Our practice spans the entire scope of real estate in our area, including shopping centers, office buildings, industrial property, mixed use property, multifamily housing and single family residences.
Responsive Service And Attention To Detail
Our lawyers know that in real estate, time is of the essence and they respond quickly when clients call about a proposed real estate transaction. Our extensive experience enables us to identify potential obstacles that stand in the way of a successful transaction — and to take measures to remove those obstacles. Our goal when representing you will be to accomplish your transaction in a timely and efficient manner.
Contact Davidson Meaux
To schedule a consultation with an experienced real estate lawyer, contact Davidson Meaux in Lafayette, Louisiana.